This is not your typical gift-giving guide. Those tend to be centered around specific holidays or events. Instead, I wanted a date-agnostic version that people could use throughout the year. Also, keep in mind that these prices may fluctuate during the year. In other words, when I bought the gift, it might have been at a different price.
My Gift Selection Criteria
For these ideas, I was looking for items that met these criteria:
- I’ve tried the product. This isn’t to say I’m an expert on gift-giving. Instead, I just thought it important to have bought and used the item.
- The gift has to enhance your life in some way. It either makes you more productive, organized, healthier, or removes some pain points.
- It shouldn’t have a big learning curve.
- It can be easily purchased online. However, if an item is carried by a local retailer in your neighborhood, I’d go there first. Local businesses need our support.
I also wanted to mix things up a bit by breaking the recommendations into categories. I also explain what type of person might appreciate the gift.
And don’t forget that if you can’t find the perfect gift for someone or it won’t arrive in time, you can always make gift certificates with Word and Excel.
Why I’m Using Amazon
You’ll notice below that the link to the items goes to the Amazon website, but sometimes you can find these products elsewhere. There were multiple reasons I chose Amazon.
- Because I’m an “affiliate,” I can get access to the Amazon API. This allows me to pull in prices, review counts, and images. This makes for a more standard format across products.
- The API should dynamically update info, so I don’t have to check and change prices.
- You can read other peoples reviews and questions.
- I find it very easy to return items to Amazon.
- They offer gift receipts and gift wrapping on most items.
- The readers here are from different countries and Amazon usually has a presence.
If you’re not familiar with the term “affiliate,” it means that I may make a small commission if you purchase from a link on this page. This doesn’t impact your price. It helps offset the cost of running this site. Trust me, I’m not going to get Jeff Bezos type rich off of the commission.
If you’re not familiar with Amazon, I did an article that has some of my favorite Amazon shopping tips.
Use Caution with Amazon Lockers
In some areas, Amazon has something called “Amazon lockers.” These are storage lockers in various locations where you can have your packages delivered. For example, your local supermarket. While this might be great for gift delivery, it can pose a problem.
On several occasions, Amazon hasn’t been able to deliver to the lockers because they were full. Other users didn’t always pick up their packages in a timely fashion so no new package deliveries could get in.
The problem is that you don’t know when your package will get back into a locker. I’ve had to cancel my orders and place new ones at my home address. Pain in the butt. Just something to consider if time is an issue or you’re a last-minute shopper.
Subscriptions & Online Options
Anyone who has been shopping lately has noticed that some items are unavailable or have long shipping delays. So, I decided to add some gifts you can buy that won’t have these issues.
Best for: Book and podcast lovers
Audible is a service that offers narrated books and original content ranging from bestsellers to the Wall St. Journal. You can access the content via an app or through the web. Gift subscriptions are available in various durations even as short as a month.
Why I like it
I’ve been a fan of Audible long before Amazon bought them. It was at a time when they had a dedicated audio player. Yes, that was before iPods and MP3 players too. Since then, the catalog has grown immensely and includes original material. And if you don’t like your book selection, the company has a generous return policy.
Inspiration & Creativity
Thinkpak: A Brainstorming Card Deck
Best for: Creative thinkers, tinkerers, & lifelong learners
Like the Creative Whack Pack from previous years, this card deck also spawns ideas. The idea is to take an existing idea and change it to make a new one. Each of the 56 cards has a specific strategy based on one of the nine themes.
Why I like It
It’s too easy to get stuck in our thinking and not see other possibilities and perspectives. This may happen as we get older and lose our sense of creativity that we had as kids. I love to stick this deck into a travel bag and get away for “idea” days. Or, if I’m in a rut, I’ll pull random cards out and see what pops to mind. These cards are also a good tool for engaging others.
The author of this deck, Michael Michaolko, has written several books on creativity. My favorite is called Thinkertoys. The book and card deck work well together.
- A Creative-Thinking Toolbox Looking for a unique invention, an untapped market for an existing product, or a new solution? Stretch and flex your mental muscles with Thinkpak, a creative-thinking tool designed by Michael Michalko, author of the groundbreaking book Thinkertoys
- This deck of illustrated idea-stimulating cards distills Michalko’s proven methods, allowing you to view challenges in a new light
- Shuffle, mix, and match the cards to spark fresh insights, then use the critical evaluation techniques to test, shape, and refine your original ideas into realistic creations
- Filled with thought-provoking questions and examples of the techniques put to use, Thinkpak provides endless creative fuel to fire up the imagination
Rocketbook Beacons – Reusable Whiteboard Stickers
Best for: Brainstormers, Teachers, Meeting Leaders
These are a small set of 4 reusable plastic stickers that you apply to the corners of a whiteboard. Using your smartphone and the Rocketbook app, you convert the whiteboard content to searchable PDFs. You can direct where you want the content to go, such as Google Drive, DropBox, Slack, Email, and so on.
Why I like It
Whiteboards are a great tool for capturing ideas. But what if you need to share those ideas with a colleague or wish to save them? It’s not like you can put a “Do Not Erase” sign and hope it’s honored. And simple photos rarely work. Instead, you can use this app and be assured that your notes and images are retained. There is also a feature where you can “cast” your notes. It’s not a streaming service, but you do get a shareable URL that periodically updates.
- Convert your standard whiteboard into a smart board with four reusable beacons
- Micro suction technology makes the beacons portable, Washable, and endlessly reusable
- Download the free Rocketbook app to connect and organize your notes with popular cloud services
- Share your whiteboard with your team in real-time with snapcast mode
- Includes one set of four Rocketbook beacons, carrying case, and easy-to-use instructions
I should also mention that I don’t have a typical whiteboard. Instead of being hard, it’s a 6′ x 4′ vinyl sheet that clings to my wall. These are less expensive than the ones you secure to a wall. However, they take patience to apply, so you get the air bubbles out without tearing. This is especially true of large ones like mine.
Logitech Crayon Digital Pencil
Best for: People who have iPads
Basically, this is an electronic or digital pencil you can easily pair with your iPad. And it’s less expensive than the Apple Pencil.
Why I like It
Sorry, but doing mindmaps, process flows, or drawings with your fingers is not fun. And then you end up with smudges on the screen. The pencil adds another layer of precision especially if you use Paperlike screen protectors.
Just remember that with all iPad accessories, you need to make sure you get the correct one for your device.
- No limits to what you can do. Works seamlessly with iPad Pro 12.9 Inch (5th and 6th gen) , iPad Pro 11 inch, iPad (6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Gen), iPad Air (3rd, 4th, 5th Gen), iPad Mini 5, iOS 12.2 and above, delivering precise and fast Pencil input across hundreds of Apple Pencil supported apps.
- Write and draw naturally without fear of missing a single line or detail.
- Go right ahead and rest your palm on the screen while you write. Palm Rejection Technology lets you enjoy natural hand placement while using Logitech Crayon.
- Need a thicker or thinner line? Just tilt — the smart tip adjusts line weight automatically.
- Logitech Crayon connects to iPad instantly — just turn on and draw. No complex device pairing or other delays required.
Paperlike Screen Protectors – iPad
Best for: iPad owners who don’t like the glass feel & digital pencil users
These are high-end screen protectors for your iPad that have a textured background with a paper-like feel.
Why I like it
Yes, I get it. Screen protectors don’t sound like a wonderful gift. I bought these after I bought my Logitech Crayon and the difference is amazing. The protectors take away that glass feel, that I don’t like. It makes using the digital pencil and swiping more enjoyable. These will make you use your iPad more.
Just remember that with all iPad accessories, you need to make sure you get the correct ones for your device.
- Unleash your creativity: Professional artists and designers use our Paperlike screen protector to improve precision and detail when drawing, writing, and painting on their iPad; Our iPad screen protector brings the natural feel and resistance of paper to your iPad display for long drawing sessions, smooth lines, and perfect accuracy
- Take notes like a pro: Join the thousands of college students, business professionals, and productivity experts who use Paperlike to take notes with unparalleled precision; By adding friction and resistance to the iPad glass, Paperlike delivers a true paper feel that makes note-taking a breeze
- Compatible with Apple Pencil and Stylus: Paperlike is designed for Apple Pencil 1 and 2 but can be used just as well with other Stylus Pens; Our expertly engineered surface texture reduces natural erosion and minimizes the wear and tear on your pencil tips; This iPad screen protector is thin enough to ensure that stroke recognition between your Apple Pencil and iPad is always accurate
- Nanodots surface: Enjoy reduced reflections and an anti-glare experience without spoiling your view; Paperlike’s Nanodots technology scatters incoming and outgoing light so that your screen colors are always pixel perfect; In addition to reducing scratches and fingerprints, Paperlike doesn’t affect your Face ID authorization
- Package contents: This package includes two (2) Paperlike 2.0 display protection films for the iPad 10.2 Inch 9th generation (2019, 2020 and 2021), along with application stickers (2), wet wipes (2), dust absorbers (2), dry wipes (1), and detailed instructions for easy installation
OXO Good Grips Sweep & Swipe Laptop Cleaner
Best for: Laptop owners
This is a combination device that has just 2 purposes. The first is to get crumbs and debris out of your keyboard. The second is to clean your screen.
Why I Like It
For starters, I’m an OXO fan and have used many of their kitchen gadgets. These tend to be well designed and long lasting. Secondly, I eat way too often in from of my keyboard which results in lots of crumbs. And on one occasion, I couldn’t use my k key until I figured out the crumbs were stopping the key from depressing.
The sweep works best on laptops. While you could use it on a desktop keyboard, it won’t be as effective. However, OXO does have a deep clean keyboard kit.
- Double-sided tool deep cleans laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Microfiber pad removes fingerprints and smudges from screens and surfaces
- Soft brush sweeps away dust and dirt
- Retractable brush and storage cover keep both ends protected when not in use
Tile Sticker or Tile Mate
Best for: People who lose things, people with valuables
Tiles are small tracking devices that allow you to locate items. The items can be anything from keys to bikes. You attach the item to your device and link it via an app for your smartphone. It works with either iPhones or Android phones, but you’ll want to check for compatibility. Most newer phones should work fine. And these devices can also be used to find your phone. What’s appealing is that even if the lost item isn’t near you, the tracker leverages the other Tile users’ signal to find your device.
Why I like It
I’ve been a Tile user for a long time and did a product review on the first & second generations. During this time, Tile has continually improved the hardware and software. Last year I bought a combo pack that included a slim Tile I put in my wallet.
Over the years, they’ve introduced models with replaceable batteries and louder tones. They’ve also managed to maintain a huge user base that can help you locate your lost article. Even though I have a routine where I hang up my keys, I’ve still misplaced them. On occasion, I’ve put my keys in a fleece vest only to open the door and realize I should add another layer as it’s cold. Upon coming home, I realize my keys aren’t in the outer pocket and the Tile clues me in that they are one layer underneath in the vest.
I also remember being at my bank ATM, and someone left their keys on the top ledge. Because I’m a Tile user, my app reported to the owner the keys had been seen. The nice part is this is transparent as I don’t know the owner and vice versa.
There are many Tiles, but I like the two below. My preference is the Tile Mate as it’s smaller and has a replaceable battery. Sometimes there are bundle sales, too, on Tile’s site. And that bundle I bought, was a discontinued design for a very good discount from their site.
VRURC Portable Charger with Wall Charger
Best For: People who need a large but compact portable power bank
This isn’t your typical battery pack. It combines flexibility and capacity. For starters, its capacity is 20000 mAh, probably a multiple of the small portable ones you own. This size is still quite compact, even with the built-in connector cables.
Why I like It
Previous readers will note that I’ve swapped out Anker. The VRURC capacity is about 75% of the Anker Power Core 26800 unit. Yet, I think it’s more versatile and charges faster. It also has a nice LED window that shows the percent charge.
Obviously, I still plan on using the Anker. However, I see a recent Amazon trend regarding Anker and failures. This is disappointing as a long-time Anker user, but I hope it’s an anomaly. Maybe they got caught up in some supply chain issues like other tech companies. All the same, check verified reviews, as things can change.
I’ve mentioned my power situation can be unstable. It’s nice to know I have enough juice to keep my devices running when the power goes out. I always have this charged and ready to go. And this unit can be charged from the wall or USB cable. I’ve been impressed with how fast it charges compared to the Anker. However, battery technology has changed since 2019.
Things to Consider
The built-in connectors are a great addition but are rigid and short – like 6 inches. Fortunately, a USB outlet is also at the top of the unit if you need to use a longer cable. And it seems the cost can vary based on your color selection. I opted for white. The cover is also textured, which makes it easier to grip.
This company wasn’t even on my radar until I saw an online reference. I clicked through to the product page but wasn’t impressed, so I clicked into their other power banks. I found this one, and it was on sale. And since the company was new to me, I checked the reviews.
My unit arrived with a 70% charge and took about 3 hours to bring to 100% using the top USB-C port. And while the unit was charging, I could still power my phone.
- [Built-in AC Wall Plug And Cables] The 90-degree folding design saves storage space and allows you to take it out at any time. Not only does the wall charger power bank have built-in micro, USB C, and other cable for iPhone, but it also has a USB input & output port, and a USB C input port, which can meet the needs of daily charging. When you travel, carry it with you and never worry about forgetting to bring the charging cable.
- [Up to 22.5W QC Fast Charging] The USB port of the portable power bank supports up to 22.5W fast charging output, which can quickly charge your device and save charging time for you. It can charge up to 3 devices at the same time. Equipped with an intelligent LED display, you can always know the remaining charge level of the portable power bank.
- [Two Way To Recharge The Power Bank] One is charging the power bank through the AC wall plug, it will be fully charged within 11 hours. The other is using the 9V/2A charging cable to charge the portable charger itself, it will be fully charged within 6 hours.
- [20000mAh Capicity& Wide Compatibility] Product dimension is 5.91 x 2.83 x 1.09 in,weighing has 0.81 lb. The high capacity of 20000mAh provides several charges for your device, depending on the capacity of your device. It’s compatible with most of smart devices(Such as compatible with iPhone/Samsung/Android/Tablets etc) .
- [Safety and Reliable] The portable charger with wall plug is in line with aviation flight safety and can be carried on the plane. The smart chip can protect your device from overcharge protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, and overtemperature protection, creating a safe charging environment for you. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us and we will solve them for you within 12 hours.
The High Performance Planner
Best For: Goal setters, planners
This planner was developed by Brendon Burchard and is based on science and his testing. Each journal lasts 60 days or 2 months. You can also buy a yearly bundle with 6 books. The planner comes in multiple colors, so be careful when making your selection. I thought I ordered green. Oops.
The product image below reminds me of those boring black yearly planners. The good news is the inside is radically different. Each day has two sections: “Morning Mindset” and the other “Evening Journal.” Within each section, you have a list of prompts or questions that help you structure and evaluate your day. It’s unique.
Matein Electronics Organizer Case
Best for: Everyone, but more so for travelers
This black zippered soft case offers an easy way to organize your power cables, battery packs, cords, and more.
Why I Like It
I’ll be the first to admit this might be a boring gift. However, what it lacks in style, it makes up for in practicality. Recently, I had to do some house-sitting and in my haste, I forgot to pack a needed USB-C cable. It wasn’t until I got to the destination and started working did I realize, I missed one. Nor did the owners who had 10x more lightning cables than kitchen knives. Fortunately, Amazon was able to deliver a replacement cable the next day since I’m an Amazon Prime customer.
My problem was I had plenty of cables, but I didn’t have them organized in a way I could easily find what I needed. When I got back, I got one of these bags. It has plenty of storage space which is good as many of us have more cables than we need. Maybe I can trade my extras for kitchen knives.
Vornado 460 – Whole Room Fan
Best for: Home Office and people who don’t like air-conditioning
This is a compact 3-speed fan that can cool your home office in no time. The design pushes more air than any other fan I’ve bought. It’s also extremely light and relatively quiet.
Why I Like It
I realize a fan doesn’t sound like an exciting gift. But when you’re sitting in a home office or bedroom with one, you’ll consider it a luxury item. I’ve bought 3 of these in the past year for friends and family. They are extremely efficient and well-made. There is also a slider that allows you to adjust the angle.
- POWERFUL VORTEX ACTION — Utilizes Vornado’s signature Vortex air circulation to more effectively move air throughout the entire room.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS — The 3-speed manual control is easy to use and allows you to dial in your comfort.
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL AIRFLOW — Equipped with a stylish chrome glide bar that allows you to direct the air where you need it.
- OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE — Deep-pitched blades paired with an inlet guide cone, enclosed air duct, and spiral grill help move air up to 70 ft.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a Vornado Fan, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 5 years.
Philips Wake-Up Light
Best For: People who don’t like to wake up to alarms.
This is a popular “go-to” gift for friends and family. I have a previous model. At first, I’m greeted with the usual skepticism because people don’t think they can wake up to a gradual light queue. You can see their gears spinning and thinking, “who can I regift this gizmo to”? They’ve been conditioned to use artificial sound. However, in all but one case, people have raved about the gift and how it has helped their sleep.
Why I Like It
Well, because I’m not fond of alarm clocks or watches that vibrate. This is much more civilized because the light gradually gets brighter as it simulates a sunrise. And you can do the reverse and have it simulate dusk as you go to bed.
- YOUR OWN PERSONAL SUNRISE: Choose from 10 different brightness levels to stimulate your body so you can rise easier
- NATURAL WAKE-UP: Simulated sunrise combined with gradual sound gently prepares your body for waking up while you are still asleep
- SMART FEATURES: Tap to snooze and bedside lamp
- MOOD AND ENERGY: Proven to give you an easy and energetic wake-up and improve your mood in the morning***
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips
Anova Sous Vide Cookers
Best For: People who like to cook, perfectionists, and people who believe they can multi-task.
Sous vide is a French term for “under vacuum,” but that doesn’t fully explain this kitchen tool. It’s basically a cylindrical water circulator that controls the temperature of a water bath. The device lets you cook food in a precise and consistent manner. The food is sealed in a container, like a Ziploc bag, or maybe a mason jar. You don’t need a vacuum sealer. And because the water is at a constant temperature, it’s difficult to ruin the food.
Why I like It
I could make an economic argument for buying this device. I have overcooked items through poor planning (multi-tasking) or been interrupted at the wrong time. The results were inedible and wasted food. When I first saw these devices, they were in the $300 range, which was cheap compared to commercial ones. All the same, I waited until the prices dropped to the $100 range.
Since buying one, I’ve experimented more with recipes. There are countless ones out there, and even YouTube has channels dedicated to sous-vide. Regardless of your cooking skills, you can cook plenty of things with these devices, ranging from proteins to liquifying honey.
And while I didn’t buy the Joule (works only with an app), I do love the videos the folks at ChefSteps produce. They are as informative as they are entertaining.
- Perfect results every time: Never over or under cook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker Nano circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what’s on your menu..Temperature : 0˚-92˚C (32˚-197˚F) | +/- 0.1˚C (0.2˚F) accuracy.
- What to cook: Sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) cooking offers the perfect level of doneness for chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork, and more. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- Small but mighty: The 12.8″ Anova Precision Cooker Nano stows away in any kitchen drawer next to the whisk and ladle, so your counters stay uncluttered and your favorite new cooking tool stays within reach. Nano easily attaches to any stock pot or container with a fixed clamp, and is constructed of super durable plastic that’s easy to clean.
- Customer experience: Designed in San Francisco, CA. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova app, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike. Usability: Manual time and temperature controls. Min – 85mm shut off water level sensors. Connectivity : Bluetooth BLE 4.2 | iOS and Android app
Best For: Readers
This is NOT the latest edition of the Kindle Paperwhite, but I think it’s fine. It is also slightly smaller than the latest generation, but it’s a size I prefer.
I like the form factor. I also have a Kindle Fire HDX, but something about this makes reading easier. So far, the only issue I’ve encountered was a Kindle Unlimited book that was a “print replica.” That book worked fine on the Kindle Fire HDX, but not on this device. It shows in my library, but it fails when downloading. However, I think this is a rare format caused by someone who self-published their book. After calling support, they pointed me to an area to see if the book would work on a specific device.
Another tip is that your local library may have Kindle books. I subscribe to a free newsletter at https://www.wowbrary.org/ that alerts me to new books, movies, and music.
Even though I own a Kindle, there are some books I prefer to read on the Kindle for PC. This is a free reader for PC, Mac, or phones.
- Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.8” display and thinner borders, adjustable warm light, up to 10 weeks of battery life, and 20% faster page turns.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you. A single charge via USB-C last weeks, not hours.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
Office & Home
Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat
Best For: People standing in front of PC for long periods
I know this sounds like something for yoga or exercise sessions. Instead, it complements my standing desk. While I like my standing desk, I did find my feet getting tired even though I was on the carpet. My upstairs neighbor said his company bought these mats for everyone.
These mats come in many colors, thicknesses, and lengths. I opted for the largest size. I’ve enjoyed it so much, I bought one for the kitchen.
- Anti Fatigue Mat: The ComfiLife anti-fatigue floor mat enhances comfort while standing. It is professionally engineered and can be used as padded kitchen mat or for your standup desk that will not lose support over time
- The ComfiLife cushioned mat core is made of 3/4 thick, high-density foam that reduce discomfort on feet, knees, legs, and back while standing for an extended period
- Multi-use Floor Mat: The ComfiLife standing pad is exceptional for your office while standing at your desk, the kitchen while doing dishes, the laundry room while folding clothes and while working at your workbench
- Stain Resistant Surface: This ergonomic mat is durable, stain resistant, and easy to clean. Its non-slip bottom enhances safety
Portable Power Station
Best For: Everyone, including campers, drone enthusiasts
This is a compact power station that has multiple ways to charge as well as plenty of USB ports and 2 AC ports. You can use this station for times when your power goes out, or you wish to go outside.
Why I like It
Power outages are rarely predictable and tend to arrive at inconvenient times. It’s nice to be able to tuck this into my closet until I need it. And, this particular unit is light. It’s just over 8 pounds and has a great handle. Mine arrived precharged at the 30% level, so top it off before you need it. You can also charge this unit with portable solar panels.
If you get solar panels, ensure you get the correct barrel connector. Ideally, it helps to use the same brand. Sadly, Anker support never responded to my solar panel inquiry.
- Long-Lasting Portable Power Station With a 10-Year Lifespan: With our proprietary long-lasting technology InfiniPower, combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system that monitors temperature up to 100 times per second, and impact-resistant structural design, Anker 521 PowerHouse is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
Coway Airmega 200M True HEPA and Activated-Carbon Air Purifier
Best For: People who worry about air quality
This is a very powerful and configurable HEPA purifier that can handle a good-sized room or office. It’s not the smallest unit, but very efficient.
Why I like It
My heart goes out to folks who are suffering from wildfire smoke. Living in California, I experienced that several years ago. And that’s when I bought my second one. I think I bought my first one also because of wildfire smoke. I keep these units on in ECO mode, but there are other options, including an auto setting. The units also come with lights indicating when to replace the filters. There are two filter sets as well as a mesh screen which is washable. And speaking of lights, there is an option to turn off the blue light.
For the vast majority of the time, the unit is quiet. However, if you’re on auto mode and it kicks into the “red zone”, you will hear it start up. This might bother some folks who are used to units running at the same sound level. I find it reassuring as I know the unit is working.
You probably want to put this item on your “watch list” as the price routinely fluctuates. I’ve seen $50 price swings.
- [Coverage] Designed to clean spaces up to 361 sq. ft. in 12.5 minutes or up to 874 sq. ft. in 30 minutes..specification_met : CARB Certified
- [HyperCaptive Filtration System] Combination of a pre-filter, deodorization filter, and True HEPA Filter reduces 99.999% of 0.01-micron particles, including pollen and other allergens. It also reduces 99% of volatile organic compounds and odor.
- [Auto Mode] Constantly monitoring the air quality, the fan automatically adjusts to most effectively purify your space as needed providing a new level of clean in real time.
- [Eco Mode] When the air quality in the room remains purified for 30 minutes or more in Eco Mode, the fan will turn off to conserve energy, kicking on again when pollution is detected.
- [3-Stage Manual Fan Speed] Control your 200M’s fan manually with low, medium, and high settings.
Disclaimer: Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. I may receive an affiliate commission on these products if you buy. Updated: 2023-10-02