Throughout the years I’ve had this site, Microsoft has offered various free services. I think the first one I wrote about was Elevate America in 2010. This time, Microsoft expands its offer worldwide. The goal is to help people acquire new and upcoming skills that will be needed for the future. And they recognize that during this economic downturn and pandemic that many people are underemployed or out of work.
One of the byproducts of this initiative is a series of free learning paths done with LinkedIn Learning. The 10 jobs listed below were identified as having the highest number of job openings and steady growth. Each of these learning paths consists of a number of course. For example, the software developer path spans multiple courses and is about 25 hours of courses. These courses are free until March 2021
- Become a Software Developer
- Become a Sales Representative
- Become a Project Manager
- Become an IT administrator (Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Certification)
- Become a Customer Service Specialist
- Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Become IT Support / Help Desk (Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification)
- Become a Data Analyst
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Become a Graphic Designer
You can read about this initiative on Microsoft’s Blog.
More Details: https://opportunity.linkedin.com/en-us